Care, commitment, connection. To us, animals are as important as people!
- Overnight Care – a Tricia’s Pet Care team member will stay in your home with your pets through the night to provide care. This service includes dinner, an evening potty, breakfast, and a morning potty.
- Lunch Time/Mid-Day Visits – If you are away for the day, Tricia’s Pet Care will come and give your pet extra love, attention and exercise. Special needs and meds can also be tended to.
- Pet Sitting by the Hour – Puppies, elderly dogs and special needs pets benefit most from this service, which is designed just the same as a baby-sitter who stays in home with your children. This is for your “pet” children!
- Pet Sitting and Dog Walking – Running late? Working late? We will come by to walk your dog, feed your dog–meds and special needs accommodated as well. Cats and any other critters welcome!
- Puppy Sitting – Tricia’s Pet Care will help with your new puppy while you are at work or away. Help with crate training, potty training and command training to ensure your puppy has consistent, loving training.
- Tuck-In – A service unique to Tricia’s Pet Care. We come to your home for the final potty and check-in before “lights out” time. Meds, cuddles, and your pet’s bedtime ritual carried out just as if you were there.
- Concierge Program – New to the area? Need a vet or groomer and not sure who to trust? Tricia’s Pet Care offers complimentary concierge service to all our clients. Chances are we know someone personally or will find a reliable, reputable reference for you.
Our services are varied and customizable to your every need.
Call or email Tricia’s Pet Care for more information